There are so many reasons to stay in Carlisle, PA! Here are some of those reasons represented by our guests tonight at Pheasant Field Bed & Breakfast:
- Traveling north on their way home with horses (yes, the horse hotel at Pheasant Field Bed & Breakfast is busy tonight too!)
- Mother from CT (with a cute 9 week old German Shepherd puppy), daughter (in the military) from Frederick, MD meet just to spend some time together. (yes, the pet friendly rooms are busy tonight too!)
- Coming from Ohio to purchase a canoe from someone in Boiling Springs (they can try it out on our little lake across the road from the B&B!)
- Visiting the Quilt auction at the PA Farm Show Complex (such a culture shock for the person from NYC!)
- Dad from NJ (not far from NYC) here to visit with daughter who lives in nearby Perry County - but she and her husband are staying here for a little getaway and visit with Dad
- Visiting from Germany - a couple who are friends with one of the German professors at Dickinson College
There are lots of other things to do in the Carlisle area this weekend. To learn more, check out the calendar of events on our Visitor's Bureau's website.